In very good condition with some slight wear to the bottom rim, it is anodised in a platinum finish and complete with its original neoprene pouch.
SET UP FOR LEFT HAND WIND RETRIEVE
Features of the Riptide Reel:
- The large outer hub offers quick retrieve even with low backing.
- Internal parts are sealed from the outside elements.
- Spool and drum are open hubbed and perforated to allow the reel to keep cool during scorching runs.
- Line groove on spool helps the angler to accurately determine backing capacity.
- Triple outgoing line signals are removable for silent operation.
- Each reel is serialized for protection and identification.
- Gorilla Handle is standard on The Pacific Reel.
- Extra thick neoprene case included for easy storage and transport.
Weight: 10.5 oz.
Frame Size: 4″ x 1 3/8″
Capacity: 200 yds. 30 lb. micron WF10F
Spool 2 Capacity: 200 yds. 30 lb. Power Pro WF10F
Rod Weights: 9-10-11